This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to Mozaik’s growth and impact.
|Application Deadline:||November 1, 2023|
About Mozaik Foundation: Mozaik is one of the leading non-profits in the region with a mission to identify, empower, and invest in future youth role models.
Position Overview: We are seeking a dedicated Development Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in crafting project proposals and reporting to donors and the Director. This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to Mozaik’s growth and impact.
- Develop and write compelling project proposals in line with the foundation’s 10-year strategy and donor requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for donors and the Director, ensuring timely submission and adherence to donor and board guidelines.
- Engage with donors, leveraging experience in project writing and/or evaluation.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and best practices in fundraising and donor relations.
- Fluent in B/H/S and English.
- A minimum of 10 years related experience to EU projects: management, evaluation and/or proposal writing.
- Strong understanding of donor and organizational reporting standards.
- Advanced knowledge of MS 365.
- Experience with project management tools, preferably Asana.
- Basic knowledge and familiarity with ChatGPT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive Salary: To be agreed upon.
- Professional Development: Opportunities for continuous learning such as workshops, courses, or certifications related to this field.
- Flexible Work Hours: Employees have work-hour flexibility, including breaks that can be tailored to private life (children, events, education, etc.).
- Remote Work: Partial remote work is an option.
- Team Building Activities: Engage in team retreats and workshops.
- Travel Opportunities: Travel for donor meetings or project evaluations.
- Educational Assistance: Support for further education related to the role.
- Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment: We are committed to diversity and equity.
- Networking Opportunities: Attend conferences or other fundraising-related events.
Application Process: Interested candidates are invited to provide the following details:
- Education: List university education in the field of Social Studies, Economy or Business.
- Prior Experience: Detail your experience related to points 6 and 7 above.
- Technical Knowledge: Detail your experience related to points 8 – 12 above.
Application should be submitted as a Word document, now exceeding 4.000 characters.
Please only send information required, don’t send your CV.
Applications exceeding the limit of 4.000 characters will not be reviewed.
Please send the Word document to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Development Manager” by November 1, 2023.